How To Go To Alviera
Address: Alviera, Porac Access Rd Porac, Pampanga, Philippines 2008
Contact Details: 0917-803-3099 / (045) 432-0014
Strategically located in a leading growth region and the thriving community of Pampanga, Alviera boasts the scenic and gentle terrain of Porac that will be perfectly suited in creating a well-balanced and sustainable urban and green community. If you want to know how to go to SandBox Pampanga, the town is accessible from various points of Luzon. You can check a Pampanga map for different routes and ways to reach the area.
The strategic location of Alviera provides ease of transportation as well, being situated near Clark Airport, Subic Freeport, and provincial hubs like Angeles City and City of San Fernando. It’s a northern gateway, accessible to both local and international opportunities. With infrastructures such as the NLEX, SCTEX and TPLEX, the area creates efficient links to Metro Manila, Bulacan, and key cities up north with La Union and Baguio just a two-and-a-half hour drive away.
- 5 minutes away from Clark Field, Pampanga
- Through Clark South Interchange
- 45 minutes away from Subic
- Via SCTEX
- 50 minutes away from Angeles, Pampanga
- From NLEX and Rizal St. to Angeles-Dinalupihan Road and finally, Porac Road
- 1 hour away from San Fernando
- From Jose Abad Santos Avenue (JASA) to Mega Dike Access Road to Porac Road
- 1 hour away from Bataan
- Via Angeles-Dinalupihan Road and Porac Road
- 1.5 hours away from Quezon City
- From NLEX to Mabalacat Interchange then, SLEX
If you want to know how to go to Porac, Pampanga from Cubao to visit SandBox, follow the route.
- Go to Five Star Terminal along EDSA.
- Ride a bus going to Dau, Pampanga.
- Alight at Dau Terminal.
- Ride a tricycle going to SandBox or anywhere in Alviera.
Buses are the usual transportation to Porac, Pampanga. The Manila to SandBox Pampanga travel time is about 2 hours.
Whether you are from Bulacan or Pangasinan, the drop off point is always the Dau Terminal. If it’s too far from your place, your next option is SM Clark. Then, ride a jeepney bound to Porac.
Alight near the entrance. From there, some tricycles take guests straight to SandBox from the transit stop. It’s also walking distance from the stop.
Invest: Alviera East Commercial
Alviera, a first-of-its-kind in Central Luzon, is a 1,800 has integrated mixed-use estate in Porac, Pampanga, by Ayala Land and Leonio Land envisioned to further boost the region’s economic potential by being a center for business, leisure, and growth.